You can begin your engineering journey with an introduction to the field, gain recognised qualifications for work, or study for a specialised degree, full or part time at our Linkwood Technology Centre - find your future here!
This course massively helped me out and gave me a head start going into a Masters degree. The lecturers were always very approachable and supportive.
Joseph Souter, HNC/D Engineering Systems graduate
- Engineering: An Introduction (SCQF Level 4)
- Maths for Engineering: College Certificate
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles (SCQF Level 5)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Principles (SCQF Level 6)
- NC Electronic Engineering (SCQF Level 5)
- Engineering Performance (SCQF Level 5)
- NC Engineering Systems (SCQF Level 6)
- HNC Engineering Systems
- HNC Computer Aided Draughting and Design
- PDA Engineering
- PDA Advanced Manufacturing
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering (Years 2 - 4)
- BEng (Hons) Electrical and Mechanical Engineering (Years 2 - 4)
- BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Years 2 - 4)
- BEng (Hons) Energy Engineering (Years 2 - 4)
We also offer a range of Apprenticeships and SVQs which combine work with study, so you can earn while you learn.
Find Your Future: Podcast - Engineering Systems
Future roles for those that continue in this career path can include:
- engineering management
- electrical engineering
- design/maintenance in manufacturing industries
- instrument engineering
- mechanical engineering
- project engineering
- process control engineering
- systems engineering
We're Here to Help
For support and more information about student services, study support, finance, admissions and for our Prospectus with a full list of all our courses.