With around 6,000 students, our college is a popular choice. Many study part-time and we are proud to be able to offer an extensive choice of courses on a flexible basis so that you can fit your studies around other professional and personal commitments.
We also offer courses at a variety of levels, from NQs, HNCs and HNDs, right up to degrees, Masters and PDAs.
We want to ensure our education provision is open to all, no matter your level of study or geographic location. You can study on campus full- or part time, or from the comfort of your own home or office. If you want to learn, you’ve come to the right place!
- News & Events
- University Open Day: Sat 9 Nov
- Prominent hospitality businesses forged partnership to provide real-life experience for Hospitality students
- Students Geared Up by Hands-On Motor Experience
- UHI Residency Programme: Exhibition Preview 15 Aug 2019
- Moray School of Art researcher awarded readership for ground-breaking work
- Hospitality team shortlisted for outstanding support
- Summer Sports Camp 2019