Publications and policies
Our publications and policies are available to download as PDFs.
- Course Fees Policy
- Further Education Admissions Policy
- IT Acceptable Use Policy
- Student Attendance Policy
- Student Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Student Confidentiality Policy
- Student Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Student Disclosure Policy and Procedures
- Student Induction Policy
- Student Support Funds Policy
- Academic Quality Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
- Essential Skills FE Policy
- Complaints and suggestions for improvement handling procedure
- Mitigating circumstances procedure for SQA programmes
- Corporate Parenting Plan
- Privacy Notice - Enrolment for Further Education
- Privacy Notice - Admission to Further Education
- Prospectus - view online
- Academic Quality Policy
- Complaints and Suggestions for Improvement Handling Procedure
- Complaints Handling Procedure Report 2016-17
- Performance Indicators 2017-18
- Smoke Free Policy
- Statutory Accounts 2018-2019
- Marketing Privacy Notice
- Trade Union (Facility Time) - July 2019
- Events and External Speaker Policy
- Educational Visits and Out of College Activities Policy
In line with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 the College has published:
April 2019 publications:
- Moray College UHI Update to Equality Mainstreaming Report (2017-2021)
- Moray College UHI Update to Equality Outcome Agreement (2017-2021)
- Moray College UHI Annual Employee Information (2017-2019)
- Moray College UHI Equal Pay Statement and Pay Gap Analysis (2017-2019)
July 2017 publication:
April 2017 publications:
- Moray College UHI Equality Outcome Agreement (2017-2021)
- Moray College UHI Equality Mainstreaming Report (2017-2021)
- Moray College UHI Annual Employee Information (2015-2017)
- Moray College UHI Equal Pay Statement and Pay Gap Analysis (2015-2017)
The College is committed to involving students, employees and other stakeholders as it works to ensure that equality considerations underpin its strategic development.
Consultation will continue as an on-going process whereby the College can satisfy itself that all relevant groups are being consulted in the establishing and revision of equality outcomes.
Moray College UHI works with Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges, to support the development of advanced procurement across further and higher education sector in Scotland.
In recognition of this support and in order to fully comply with Scottish Government procurement policies and European procurement legislation, a range of policies and procedures in this area are under development.
In accordance with the Procurement Reform Act 2014, we will be publishing our Contracts Register on 18 April 2016.