Publications and policies
- Student induction Policy
- Student Support and Protection policy
- IT Acceptable Use Policy (docx)
- Complaints and suggestions for improvement handling procedure - A guide for visitors and students (if you have a complaint or suggestion for improvement, contact us here)
- Student confidentiality policy
- Student Disciplinary Policy
- Student Advice, Personal Development Planning and Guidance Policy
- FE Student Support Fund Policy
- Prospectus - view online
- Course Fees Policy
- Student Support Funds Policy
- Corporate parenting plan
- Academic Quality Policy
- Complaints and Suggestions for Improvement Handling Procedure
- Complaints Handling Procedure Report 2016-17
- Health and Safety Procedures Manual
- Performance indicators 2016-17
- Smoke Free Policy
- Strategic plan 2011-2015
- Statutory Accounts 2016-2017
In line with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 the College has published :
- A Mainstreaming Report, incorporating a set of equality outcomes.
- An annual breakdown of employment information and an Equal Pay statement.
The College is committed to involving students, employees and other stakeholders as it works to ensure that equality considerations underpin its strategic development.
Consultation will continue as an on-going process whereby the College can satisfy itself that all relevant groups are being consulted in the establishing and revision of equality outcomes.
Moray College UHI works with Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges, to support the development of advanced procurement across further and higher education sector in Scotland. In recognition of this support and in order to fully comply with Scottish Government procurement
policies and European procurement legislation, a range of policies and procedures in this area are under development.
In accordance with the Procurement Reform Act 2014, we will be publishing our Contracts Register on 18 April 2016.