Publications and policies
- Access and Inclusion Strategy
- Complaints and suggestions for improvement handling procedure - (if you have a complaint or suggestion for improvement, contact us here)
- Corporate Parenting Plan
- Course Fees Policy
- IT Acceptable Use Policy
- Prospectus - view online
- Student Advice, Personal Development Planning and Guidance Policy
- Student Attendance Policy
- Student Bullying and Harassment Policy
- Student Confidentiality Policy
- Student Disciplinary Policy and Procedure
- Student Disclosure Policy and Procedures
- Student Induction Policy
- Student Support and Protection policy
- Student Support Funds Policy
- Academic Quality Policy
- Complaints and Suggestions for Improvement Handling Procedure
- Complaints Handling Procedure Report 2016-17
- Health and Safety Procedures Manual
- Performance Indicators 2016-17
- Smoke Free Policy
- Strategic Plan 2017
- Statutory Accounts 2016-2017
- Marketing Privacy Notice
- Trade Union Facilities Time
In line with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010 the College has published :
- A Mainstreaming Report, incorporating a set of equality outcomes.
- An annual breakdown of employment information and an Equal Pay statement.
- Gender Action Plan 2017-2021
The College is committed to involving students, employees and other stakeholders as it works to ensure that equality considerations underpin its strategic development.
Consultation will continue as an on-going process whereby the College can satisfy itself that all relevant groups are being consulted in the establishing and revision of equality outcomes.
Moray College UHI works with Advanced Procurement for Universities and Colleges, to support the development of advanced procurement across further and higher education sector in Scotland. In recognition of this support and in order to fully comply with Scottish Government procurement
policies and European procurement legislation, a range of policies and procedures in this area are under development.
In accordance with the Procurement Reform Act 2014, we will be publishing our Contracts Register on 18 April 2016.