Studying hairdressing can open up a variety of employment opportunities in the industry. Gain the practical experience and develop the skills required to set you on your way – find your future here!
I found the teaching staff and support staff excellent. I had not been in a college environment before so it was all new to me, but I was made to feel very welcome and at ease in a new environment.
Lori Duffus, HNC Hairdressing graduate
- Access to Hairdressing and Beauty Therapies (SCQF Level 4)
- Introduction to Foundation Hairdressing (SCQF Level 4)
- Foundation Hairdressing (SCQF Level 5)
- Hairdressing - Current Techniques: College Certificate (SCQF Level 6)
- Foundation Barbering (SCQF Level 5)
We also have a range of hairdressing, beauty therapy and complementary therapies CPD courses and Apprenticeships and SVQs.
Introduction to Foundation Hairdressing (SCQF Level 4)
Barbering NVQ (Level 2) Diploma (SCQF Level 5)
SVQ in Hairdressing (SCQF Level 6)
Hairdressing Modern Apprenticeships (SCQF Levels 5 and 6)
Careers in the Hairdressing industry include:
- hair technician
- hair color specialist
- senior stylist
- salon management
We're Here to Help
For support and more information about student services, study support, finance, admissions and for our Prospectus with a full list of all our courses.