Linkwood Technology Centre
Our Linkwood Technology Centre campus is located in New Elgin. If you're planning to study courses in Built Environment, Computer Aided Drafting and Design, Engineering Systems specialising in Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering, then you'll be based here.
Our Linkwood campus is also home to our Gas, Oil and Renewables Assessment Centre, offering training and assessment in Domestic, Commercial, LPG gas courses, OFTEC, Unvented Hot Water and Byelaws, Solar Thermal, Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps, and Biomass
The state-of-the-art facility caters for all course areas and includes a large practical project area so you can undertake building projects whatever the weather!
What’s on Campus?
Alongside our all weather project area you will also find a series of workshops including:
- Mechanical Engineering workshop including lathes, milling and grinding machines
- Motor vehicle repair workshop
- Equipped brickwork, carpentry and joinery, plumbing and electrical workshops
Alongside our workshops, the campus also includes a number of computing suites and laboratories including:
- An Engineering Mechanics/Materials laboratory featuring materials testing facilities
- A CADD suite equipped with industry standard software and 3D printers for rapid prototyping
- A dedicated pneumatic systems and control systems testing training laboratory
Looking for somewhere to relax, socialise or simply study? Our social spaces include:
Our study area on the first floor features computers and plenty of desk space for laptops and textbooks.
You can enjoy a game of pool or relax with friends between classes at our on-site Refectory.
Where to eat?
Where to eat?
The Little Lunchbox at Refectory
Curly fries anyone? Like its Moray Street counterpart, this Refectory is open daily offering students a selection of hot and cold meals, drinks and tasty treats provided by local favourite The Little Lunchbox.