Food Manufacture NPA SCQF Level 6
What is special about this course?
This part time course is designed to enable you to develop an understanding of the principles of food and drink manufacturing industry, its structures, processes and procedures.
The principal aims of the NPA in Food Manufacture are to:
- Provide a background in food and drink processing that can then be applied to a range of products.
- Provide a background in food and drink manufacture related to a range of food products.
- Develop a basic working knowledge of Food and Drink Manufacturing as required by employers.
- Develop knowledge of relevant legislation and how this impact on the food and drink manufacturing industry.
- Develop awareness of the commercial and social drivers that affect the food and drink industry.
- Develop understanding of how sustainability issues affect the food and drink manufacturing industry locally and on a global scale.
- Facilitate progression to employment or further training within the Food and Drink Industry.
Please contact email@example.com for details.
There are four units each requiring 40 hours of study:
- Food Manufacturing: Fundamentals of Food Science
- Food Manufacturing: Food Production
- Food Manufacturing: Commercial and Social Drivers
- Food Manufacturing: Sustainability
Moray College UHI will supply any equipment or resources for the course.
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
Delivery can be either by on-line, coming into college or lecturer going into the workplace.
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Moray College UHI
The good news is that depending on your personal circumstances there are a wide range of bursaries, grants and allowances available to fund your college studies.
What can I do on completion of my course?
The progression route will depend on your job role and level of responsibility.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Food Manufacture NPA SCQF Level 6
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Moray College UHI. Moray College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.