Spray Tanning (CPD) College Certificate
What is special about this course?
This practical 1-day interactive session will enable you to learn the skills to carry out a full body spray tan application using Crazy Angel spray tan.
This is a desired skill within the beauty therapy industry which may enhance your employment opportunities.
You will require to work and be worked on as part of this short course.
• This is an interactive course where you will gain new practical skills
• This course will allow you to build your confidence and gain a reputable qualification that is desired within the industry
SCQF Level 4 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
Course content includes:
• Health and Safety
• Application Techniques
• Homecare and Aftercare
• You are required to come into the college 24 hours prior to the course for a patch test
• You must be 16 or over
• Any waxing and hair removal techniques should be carried out at least 24 hours prior to course
• No moisturisers, perfumes or deodorant should be applied on morning of the course
• It is recommended that candidates exfoliate 24 hours prior to the course
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
How long will my course last?1 Day
Time: 10am – 4pm
Where can I study my course?
- UHI Moray
16th June 2022
The good news is that depending on your personal circumstances there are a wide range of bursaries, grants and allowances available to fund your college studies.
What can I do on completion of my course?
This is a desirable skill to add to your portfolio which may enhance employment opportunities within the industry.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Spray Tanning (CPD) College Certificate
To apply for this course, please complete our Short Course booking form:
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at UHI Moray. UHI Moray operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.