Female Intimate Waxing (CPD) College Certificate
What is special about this course?
This short course in advanced waxing is designed for experienced beauty therapists to learn Brazilian and Hollywood intimate waxing techniques using hot wax.
This is a desirable treatment to add to your repertoire which may enhance employment opportunities within the industry.
You will require to work and be worked on as part of this short course.
• This is an interactive course where you will gain new practical skills via blended learning
• This course will allow you to build your confidence and gain a reputable qualification that is desired within the industry
• The kit required which includes wax pot, wax and pre and post product is included within the course cost
SCQF Level 6 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
Course content includes:
• Health & Safety
• Application and Removal techniques
• Homecare and Aftercare
• You must be 18 or over
• Kit including wax pot, wax and pre and post products is included within the course cost
• You will require two models for assessment purposes
• Dates for assessment will provided in advance
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?
Part time: Mondays: 3 hours per week over 5 weeks, 8, 15, 22 March, 12, 19 April
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Cost - £250
Where can I study my course?
- Moray College UHI
Start date8th March
The good news is that depending on your personal circumstances there are a wide range of bursaries, grants and allowances available to fund your college studies.
What can I do on completion of my course?
This course will add to your portfolio which may enhance employment opportunities within the industry.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Female Intimate Waxing (CPD) College Certificate
To apply for this course, please complete our Short Course booking form:
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Moray College UHI. Moray College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.