Did you know you can study a range of full time, part time, leisure and evening courses starting January 2020?
Whether you are a school leaver, returning to education or keen to learn a new skill, we offer a variety of opportunities starting in January and September.
Whatever your passion or interest, you’ll find something to suit you.
Find your future here!
January full time courses
Ideal if you're leaving school in January or are a mature student looking to build confidence and skills:
- Engineering - An Introduction (SCQF Level 4)
- Hospitality - Introduction (SCQF Level 4)
- Future Focus (SCQF Level 4/5)
- Access to Integrative Healthcare and Therapies (SCQF Level 5/6)
- MBA Business Administration (Aviation)
- MBA Business Administration (Environment)
- MBA Business Administration (Executive)
- MBA Business Administration (Resilience)
January part time courses
If you are in employment or are looking to upskill, we have courses that can be studied part time or in the evening:
Leisure and evening classes
Our leisure and evening classes are a great way for you to learn a new skill, turn a hobby into a money earner or even take the first step on the road to achieving a new qualification. You can study:
British Sign Language (BSL)