How to apply
Once you have decided on which course you wish to apply for, you need to submit an application. There are different ways to apply, depending on which course you’d like to study, and whether you want to study full time or part time.
Short, CPD and Leisure Courses
Please use the Moray College UHI Postal Booking Form.
First Aid Courses
Please use the Moray College UHI First Aid Booking Form.
If you wish to apply for a further education course - e.g. NC, SVQ, NVQ, City and Guilds please refer to the chart below:
If you are applying for a Higher Education course, such as an HNC, HND or degree, please refer to the chart below to identify whether you should apply through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service), or direct to the college.
You can find out more about UCAS on their website www.ucas.ac.uk
UCAS application forms and advice are available:
- from your local Careers Scotland Office
- or from Moray College Student Guidance Office
- or from Moray College Registry: telephone 01343 576000, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or directly from UCAS: telephone 01242 223707, email email@example.com, or you can visit the UCAS website www.ucas.ac.uk
When completing your UCAS Application Form, along with the Course Code you will also need the following information:
- Institution Code Name HIP
- Institution Code H49
- Campus Code (for Moray College) M
If you have any questions please call 0845 272 3600 or email our information line.