- BA (Hons) Fine Art
- BA (Hons) Fine Art Textiles
- University of Arts London Level 2 Diploma in Art and Design
- University of Arts London Level 3 Diploma in Art and Design
- HNC Visual Communication
- HND Visual Communication
Textiles with Moray School of Art
Are you interested in learning more about textile design and have experience in drawing? We are currently offering short courses in art and design.
Come along to Moray School of Art and advance your textile skills. Working on an exciting project you will develop an excellent grounding in textile creativity.
You will study 6 Higher National units:
- Fabric Construction: An Introduction
- Fabric Construction: Advanced Techniques
- Surface Decoration for Textiles: Advanced
- Art and Design Project
- Creative Project for Artists and Designers
- Developmental Drawing
Once completing the 6 units there are a number of options for progression dependant on your current academic qualifications and experience.
- Duration: 11th September 2018 - 4th June 2019
- Day: Tuesday
- Time: 1 day per week
- Venue: Moray College UHI
- Cost: £86 per unit (SAAS part time funding may be available)
- Course Code: TBC
- Entry Requirements: Some previous art experience is expected.
For more information or to apply contact Karen Gillan on 01343 576482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org