The Beechtree Restaurant, situated in the college, is home to our Hospitality and Tourism Academy. The Restaurant opens weekdays to the public, providing hands on, practical experience for students studying hospitality at all levels.
Beechtree Restaurant Relaunch
The Beechtree Restaurant is launching a new weekly service including a refreshed menu on Monday 9th September.
As proposed and trialled at the end of last term on Fridays we are changing our offering in the Beechtree to better suit the needs of our students in line with the curriculum.
Monday - Thursday
- We will be open from 10.00am – 3.00pm with a new menu and service style.
- Monday to Thursday the Beechtree will be ‘staffed’ by our Level 4, 5 and 6 students. The menu and service are all based around the curriculum and you can expect Breakfasts, Soups, Light Lunches, Pastas, Grill Items, Fish Dishes and Desserts.
- Please note: There may be occasions when we only take a limited number of customers.
- We will be open from 10.00am – 3.00pm.
- Fridays will be ‘staffed’ by our HNC/D Hospitality students. They will be learning some specialist skills in pastry, fermented dough products and kitchen management as well as a little on food production.
- Themed Fridays – we have introduced ‘themed events’ on a Friday lunchtime throughout the year - please visit the Beechtree Restaurant Events page for full details.
As always, your support in the Beechtree Restaurant is appreciated and we would like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding that the Beechtree is a classroom for our Hospitality students.