Along with the other protective measures we are implementing to keep our college community safe, regular testing of staff and students will help to further reduce risks for staff and children and young people in our college. The regular testing is open to all college staff and students who are regularly attending the college premises.
We encourage everyone attending our campuses to take part in-twice weekly lateral flow testing (Sunday and Wednesday each week).
Lateral Flow Test kits are available from the Main Campus (Moray Street) and Linkwood Technology Centre receptions from Monday to Friday as follows:
- 11am – 12pm
- 3pm – 4pm
A separate supply is available at the Biblical Garden.
Please ensure you have printed and signed the below consent form and bring this with you when you collect your first batch of test kits.
Please use the below links to download Coronavirus (COVID-19) testing guides:
- Letter to Students - Covid-19 Testing
- Consent Form (Student)
- NHS - An Introduction to Rapid Self-Testing for COVID-19 (pdf)
- NHS - How to Do a Rapid COVID-19 Self-Test (pdf)
- Positive Test Result - What to do next (students)
- DHSC Privacy Notice (pdf)
- Moray College UHI Privacy Notice (pdf)