Lash Lift (CPD) College Certificate
What is special about this course?
This 1-day workshop is designed for working or student therapists who wish to add to their portfolio. You will learn how to successfully complete a lash lift treatment.
This is a desirable skill within the beauty therapy industry.
You will require to work and be worked on as part of this short course.
• This is an interactive course where you will gain new practical skills via blended learning
• This course will allow you to build your confidence and gain a reputable qualification that is desired within the industry
• The required lash lift kit is included in the cost of the course
SCQF Level 5 Beauty Therapy or equivalent.
Content covered will include:
• Health & Safety
• Carrying out the Treatment
• Homecare & Aftercare
• Lash Lift Kits will be included in the cost of the course
• You are required to come in to the college for a patch test 24 hours prior to the course
How will I study my course?
- Part Time
How long will my course last?
Time: 9am – 4pm
Where can I study my course?
- Moray College UHI
Start date27th May 2021
The good news is that depending on your personal circumstances there are a wide range of bursaries, grants and allowances available to fund your college studies.
What can I do on completion of my course?
This is a desirable skill to add to your portfolio which may enhance employment opportunities.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Lash Lift (CPD) College Certificate
To apply for this course, please complete our Short Course booking form:
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Moray College UHI. Moray College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.