Using Technology: Promoting an Enterprise or Business Online SCQF Level 4
What is special about this course?
Students will learn about the wide range of exciting online tools they can use to successfully promote a business or enterprise online.
- the course is custom-built on our Brightspace VLE platform, meaning you can learn at the time, pace and place that suits you best
- helps you establish an effective understanding of how businesses are marketed
- unlock top tips to use Facebook or Instagram for reaching new markets
- access the wisdom of real entrepreneurs and reflect on the keys to their success
Whether working in healthcare trying to promote the uptake of vaccinations or attempting to start-up a business selling garden furniture, knowing how to reach and connect with customers is crucial. This course will give you skills that can help you flourish in a wide range of industries.
- Understand the power of a USP (unique selling point)
- Explore what is a minimum viable product and why it matters
- The importance of market research
- Identify social media tools on Facebook or Instagram for promoting an enterprise or business
- Learn from the experiences of different entrepreneurs in the Highlands & across the world to identify the keys to their success
Laptop, computer, tablet, microphone, webcam
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?2 Week
5 hours a week
Where can I study my course?
The good news is that depending on your personal circumstances there are a wide range of bursaries, grants and allowances available to fund your college studies.
What can I do on completion of my course?
This module will help build your confidence and prepare you for studying a Level 4 or 5 full-time course.
The skills you learn would be valuable for being part of a marketing team in any business or if you wished to start-up your own enterprise.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Using Technology: Promoting an Enterprise or Business Online SCQF Level 4
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at UHI Moray. UHI Moray operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.