Online Learning: Accessing the Virtual Learning Environment SCQF Level 4
What is special about this course?
This unit is designed to get you used to the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) before you begin your studies. It will show you the best ways to access it and how to deal with any issues that may arise.
- Builds confidence in the use of VLE
- Details how to access the VLE
- How to find your way around
- Advises what settings to switch on to get the best experience
- Where to go if you need help
Completion of this course will help increase your confidence in the use of the VLE.
This newly found confidence will increase your abilities in any dealings you may have in the Virtual world. For example, if you need to have a video call for work, you will be much happier knowing what to expect.
- Accessing and using Brightspace
- Accessing and using Webex
- How to change settings in both
- Where to get help if you need it
Laptop, computer, tablet, microphone, webcam.
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?
5 hours a week
Where can I study my course?
The good news is that depending on your personal circumstances there are a wide range of bursaries, grants and allowances available to fund your college studies.
What can I do on completion of my course?
- Progression to other short courses.
- Successful applications for college, University and job vacancies.
- This module will help build your confidence and prepare you for studying a Level 4 or 5 full-time course.
- The “soft skills” you learn would be valuable for many different types of jobs.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Online Learning: Accessing the Virtual Learning Environment SCQF Level 4
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Moray College UHI. Moray College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.