What is special about this course?
The Russian communicative course for beginners allows students
• to learn Russian on the elementary level;
• to know the minimum basic vocabulary (1000 words and more);
• to read and understand place names and advertisements;
• to read adopted texts about everyday Russian lives;
• to understand the language by ear (80-100 words) and participate in simple discussions and conversations in Russian;
• to express your feelings and requests in Russian;
• to know the overall structure of the Russian language;
• to become acquainted with the Russian traditions and culture.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Moray College UHI
Unfortunately there is no funding available for Leisure Courses. Participants will therefore by liable for the full cost of this course.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.