Childcare Emergency First Aid Certificate
What is special about this course?
This 1 day course is designed to meet the needs of parents and childcare workers and covers First Aid skills relevant to young people.
Aims of the course include:
- To enable you to understand the principles of First Aid
- To enable you to practise First Aid procedures emphasising resuscitation and recovery position
- To enable you to deal with emergency situations.
No formal academic entry requirements.
Couse content includes:
- Actions of first aider in case of an accident or emergency
- Theory of child cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
- Practical child cardio-pulmonary resuscitation
Recognition and treatment of:
- Head injuries and causes of unconsciousness
- Allergic reactions
- Common childhood ailments
- Competency in use of bandages and dressings
How will I study my course?
- Short course
How long will my course last?
Course cost: £85
There are no bursaries, grant or allowances available.
Where can I study my course?
- Moray College UHI
The good news is that depending on your personal circumstances there are a wide range of bursaries, grants and allowances available to fund your college studies.
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Childcare Emergency First Aid Certificate
To apply for this course, please complete our Short Course booking form:
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Moray College UHI. Moray College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.