Australian Bush Flower Essences
What is special about this course?
Whether you have an interest in natural healing for yourself, your family or your clients, the Bush Essences Introductory Course contains valuable information, that you can use and benefit from.
You don’t need to know anything about Flower Essences or natural healing, or even have an intention of using the Essences on anyone other than yourself, your family and friends.
We start with the basics and our aim is that by the conclusion of the course you will be a confident and competent Bush Flower Essence practitioner.
Energy medicine is at the forefront of creating a whole new world of options and outcomes, not just for practitioners, but for everyone. The Bush Essences Introductory Course explores and teaches this new paradigm of health and wellbeing based on subtle energy systems, creating new opportunities for “healing the whole person”.
As a journey through the ancient wisdom of the chakras and how the Bush Essences relate to these emotionally and spiritually, this course has the potential to be a gentle yet profound healing experience on a personal level. Many people describe it as life changing.
An eagerness to learn and an interest in health and wellbeing.
Course content includes:
- History of the development of Flower Essences
- The healing qualities of all 69 of the individual essences in the Australian Bush Flower Essences range, as well as the ready-made ABFE combinations
- The chakra system and subtle Energy bodies along with their corresponding Bush Essences
- How Flower Essences work
- How thoughts and emotions affect wellbeing
- The cutting-edge science validating the ancient healing systems of Ayurvedic Medicine and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Common emotional issues and corresponding Bush Essences for each theme
- How to prepare an individual Flower Essence for yourself and others
- Methods of application
- Case Histories
- The history of, and how to interpret, the ancient art of the Doctrine of Signatures
Notebook and pen. Please note it will be an extra £7 to cover the cost of materials to make your first flower essence to take home and use.
How will I study my course?
How long will my course last?
Where can I study my course?
- Moray College UHI
Start dateFebruary, April and September
Unfortunately there is no funding available for Leisure Courses. Participants will therefore by liable for the full cost of this course.
What can I do on completion of my course?
An additional qualification of “Advanced Practitioner Certificate” may be available (after course completion) upon submission of case histories of suitable quality.
Participants could progress to:
- HNC/HND Complimentary Therapies
- Access to Integrative Healthcare & Therapies
Is there more information available online?
You can use the above QR code to connect directly to the course details.
Apply for Australian Bush Flower Essences
To apply for this course, please complete our Short Course booking form:
We are delighted that you are thinking about studying at Moray College UHI. Moray College operates a fair and open admissions system committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination. We consider all applications on merit and on the basis of ability to achieve, without discrimination on grounds of age, disability, gender identity, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity status, race, religion and/or belief, sex, sexual orientation or socio-economic background. We welcome applications from all prospective students and aim to provide appropriate and efficient services to students with disabilities.